The Cactus Hugger is getting an all new race course for 2019! Come join us in Hurricane for an 8.5 mile, fast and flowy race. The course incorporates single track from the JEM, Cryptobiotic and Hurricane Cliffs trails in one of the most popular riding areas in St. George. The trail consists of mostly smooth, flowy singletrack with a section of Hurricane Rim that is chunky to keep you on your toes. We’ve linked up the three trails with some smooth double track for a fast, fun, completely new course for 2019.
With 20 different categories—ranging from kids to pro—the Red Rock Cactus Hugger offers something for every mountain bike enthusiast
And, if you really want to enjoy nature, there’s plenty of undeveloped, on-site camping so you can really rough it!
• We are proud to be the second stop on the Intermountain Cup Series
• Pre-Ride the course year round!
• Over 20 Event Categories
• Perfect Spring Riding Temperatures
• Scenery that amazes you in Southern Utah’s Painted Desert
• Only 90 minutes north of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City
• Close to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon
More info at: